Wednesday, February 04, 2009

25 random things... ^^_

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I write poems and short stories to collect my thoughts. I don't usually show them to people though. They're like my personal archives.

2. I like early sci-fi (e.g. "They Shall Have Stars" and "Earthman Come Home " by James Blush) and various other novels an short stories.

3. I got kicked out of AdMU after my second year. I thought life would suck after that, but I guess I'm happier now.

4. I'm trying to learn Bikolnon Philosophy. I got interested in it after seeing the way it views things and I'm using it as a foundation to my own.

5. I don't like big bodies of water. There's a chance I might suddenly panic when I'm in one. I can swim though. I think it has something to do with a jellyfish incident back when i was a kid.

6. I like green. Seriously. Asking me if I do should not even count as a valid proposition.

7. I tend to describe people using "auras". Some people like it, some people don't. I think i started doing this in high school. Probably compensation since i'm bad at describing people physically.

8. I usually sleep around 1-2am. I usually use the post midnight period to sort of meditate and think about stuff. Apparently, I can't sleep witha  confused head.

9. I'm interested in Asian Languages. I'm currently studying Japanese and starting to feel Thai a bit.

10. I have very weird fetishes, usually defined by a theme. Abstaining for now though.

11. I used to collect gemstones, semi-precious rocks, gundams and dinosaur models when i was a kid. Most of them are gone now though. My old "toy room" has been... eliminated.

12. When I was taking arnis PE, i actually disliked it (i dunno why i even chose it in the first place) but i guess now it's one of the central activities in my life. 

13. I'm a bigtime Starcraft addict and i usually only play blizzard games unless i really find a game awesome (e.g. Sins of a Solar Empire).

14. I don't like cats, but I have a horde of them following me in the dorm. They like me for some reason.

15. I play with my ballpen or the end of my shirt when i'm really nervous.

16. I advocate the use of proper Philippine english and native philosophies. I think they're better suited to us and we shouldn't be ashamed of them.

17. I'm a mild sado-masochist.

18. I read and reread novels over and over again. People have pointed that out to me but I find that reading something again when you're in a different situation can give you surprising insights.

19. I have  very limited taste in music and I will not download individual songs. I only get things from the net when they're packaged into an album or discography. I don't like a messy set.

20. Past experiences have led me into being emotionally limited internally and the opposite externally.

21. I'm not a talented guy, I admit that, but I usually solve things through perseverance and conviction.

22. I used to have orange brown hair.

23. I can't seem to stay angry for long no matter what's been done to me. At most i can have a sustained kill-focus perspective on you.

24. I used to play futsal and i still play badminton. Maybe I'll do them again this summer. I find that they help my cardio (i hav every weak cardio).

25. I tend to perform better at things when i face stronger competition. It's weird, but i guess that activates things within me.

I tag...

1. Gene
2. Ralph
3. Keene
4. Tim
5. Toy
6. Pami
7. Franz
8. Tommie
9. Karen
10. Mistress
11. Ms. Crespite
12. Pegnuin-sama
13. Squid-sama
14. Trina
15. Yoko
16. Ayano
17. Jic
18. Alyo
19. Obe
20. Lance
21. Joiz
22. Nikki
23. Nikka
24. Mhae
25. Ryan

No comments: